Whoa Mama

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Made From Real Gorilla Chests


They aren't girls but I do love dressing them up. And I will bust out the pix of all three them dress the same for high school girlfriends. My philosophy has always try to dress them "comparably" so that it doesn't look like I love one boy more.

This weekend when Scott had Sam in the B-Lo, I was sorting through the endless boxes and just in time, came upon 3T clothes. Who knew we had 0ne sweater vest, much less TWO!




And then we made it to church on time!

4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger Esther said...

So what you're saying is two kids are as easy as one, right? RIGHT?!?!

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Leah said...

I think *everyone* says that. Amber care to weigh in?

 
At 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't ask me today: two respiratory viruses, three infected ears, two fevers, AND TWO NEW TEETH!!!

On the average day, though, I'd say "ABSOLUTELY!" (or, how would I know?)

 
At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i looove the last picture!! miss you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home