Whoa Mama

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ralph

Any one know of Ralph Covert of Bad Example and the Minty Fresh label and most importantly of Ralph's World? Don't let the tough, edgy, don't f#$* with me nomenclenture of Bad Example scare you. The man's label is called Minty Fresh and his children's label is MiniFresh and has put out titles such as "Peggy's Pie Parlor" and "Happy Lemons" and our family favorite "At The Bottom of the Sea"


Ralph is just plain silly. But he's go amusing, tolerable, entertaining, kids' music. On his website, he's got lyrics and chords too! http://www.ralphsworld.com

Now I come to the point of this praise, I'M GOING TO LOOSE MY MIND IF I HAVE TO ENDURE ANOTHER NIGHT OF "MANY THINGS TO KNOW" ON CONTINUAL REPEAT!!!!!!!! It is a sweet, mushy song whose lyrics make me drippy. But by all that is holy, I wish Sam would not insist on putting it on repeat for 20x in a row. Thank you, Ralph, for not having annoying, stupid songs. I'm just praying that we can rotate in a new favorite SOON. Here are the lyrics to the song which is soon going to cause me to be a babbling idiot (no comments!)

There are many open doors, many ways to grow
Many kinds of happiness, and many things to know
You can know how many days are in a hundred years
You can know the way to reach out and dry somebody’s tears
But one thing I know in my heart to be true-- I love you, I love you

There are many kinds of days, many kinds of nights
Many kinds of questions, many wrongs and rights
You can know how may fire flies it takes to reach the moon
You can understand that beauty is nothing without truth
But one thing I know in my heart to be true, I love you, I love you


No matter anywhere I go
Or anything you do
Or anything that anybody ever says I love you, I love you
There are many open doors, many ways to grow
Many kinds of happiness, and many things to know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home