Whoa Mama

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Spoiled

We always said that we were spoiled by what a good kid Sam's been. We really haven't any idea how the other side lived, until Aidan & Noah.
  • Sam ate, and ate, and ate. Everything. The twins throw food, regardless of how hungry they are or what they are being served.
  • Sam had his first fit about two months ago. Because he saw Aidan do it.
  • Sam is relatively easily broken. Aidan has my will. He made no fewer that a dozen passes at strolling through the house eating his bagel over the course of 90 minutes. He absolutely refused to forget that the bagel was at the table and he was not.
  • Sam is mild-mannered. Aidan and Noah have wrestled each other to the ground over a book.
  • Sam never bit. Aidan and Noah snack on each other.

I know that in the grand scheme of things, Aidan and Noah are wonderful boys and very, very, normal. Probably more so than Sam was. Living with it 24/7, I need the public affirmation to put it into perspective.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Blogger Cecilia said...

I still sometimes put my dinner on the table, then throw it across the room. It's not as much fun now, though, since I'm the one who has to clean it up and make myself a new meal before my roommate gets home. I also still like to bite Mary and Esther whenever I get the chance. Your kids are normal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home