Whoa Mama

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Four...

Insightful little exercise…

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Ice Cream Scooper
2. Social Worker
3. Waitress
4. Marketer

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. Goonies
3. Sliding Doors
4. Dangerous Liaisons


Places I have lived:
1. Ivoryton, CT
2. Boston, MA
3. Aurora, NY
4. Buffalo, NY


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. House
4. Third Watch


Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Paradise Island, Bahamas
2. London, England
3. Carcassone, France
4. Martha’s Vineyard

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The Body Shop at Home
2. fantasy fashion league
3. www.abc.com/daytime
4. weightwatchers.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lobster
2. Sushi
3. Everything bagel egg sandwiches
4. Raspberries

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Any beach
2. Massage table
3. Running
4. Any place that serves champagne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home