Whoa Mama

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

To go or not to go

I've been looking at going back to work. To answer the questions:
  1. no, I have no job yet
  2. yes, I know within parameters what I want to do
  3. no, I have no idea what I'll do with the boys
  4. yes, I've got my resume out there
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I have the luxury of still being home with the boys. Today I could hardly spell the work luxury, much less with a straight face. They are driving me up a wall today. I kept thinking I'd toss 'em in the backyard and let them run wild. One of the many problems in this flawless plan was that at 11:00am, I still hadn't managed to get a bra on, get clothes on the boys, much less the shoes. Everytime I diverted any attention from them, even on to one of the other boys, like to put pants on a boy, everything erupted.

Without belaboring a tough day that pales in comparison to days that many have. So **another** massive heaping of thank you to Mom, in a lifetime of Thank Yous, who took the world's longest lunch break, fed my boys, let me go for a run, get a shower and even bought lunch. Thank you thank you thank you thank you.

If it is meant to be, I'll be fundraising or doing some worthwhile marketing. I'm putting this day down for a reminder when I miss them like crazy.

As for this day, tonight we ended with lots of warm, fuzzy, squishy love from all camps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home