Whoa Mama

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Clues

It is school vacation week. The first one that has ever really affected me and I'm totally out of my element. I have a list of things I'd like to do, admittedly one of them is to lay around in our jammies all day and eat nothing but food I don't have to make. But others are much more fun. Monday didn't really count since Pop Wilks spent the morning with the boys. Friday I thought we'd drive up to see my friend outside of Boston. She is one of my best friends in the world and has in her lifetime bragged about a "homemade" cake out of the Pillsbury box, opened my cupboard and could figure out why I needed spices, gave me a stern talking-to after scalding myself while canning and just generally has no use for anything that she has to make when she can buy everything she needs. So I told her not to make fun of me for what i was about to tell her. She said, "why would I make fun of you?" I replied that I was leaving them clues and they had to guess that we were going to the aquarium. "There's nothing wrong with the aquarium. I don't know why you'd bother with that first part though."





















What are you looking at?


Whaddya mean I'm a Macaroni?!?!






























That is a beluga whale he's stretching his arm out to!!








1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume you were refering to S in Fradomp - but Come to Boston!
Hugs to the boys from me!
Jessi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home