Whoa Mama

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pour a hot cup of coffee - it's a long one

On child development scales, one of the points when your child, or in my case, children can speak with most of their language being understood by people who don’t know them. Here are a few things heard today.

Top – as in: Aidan, TOP pussing me!

Tore – as in: Wat we gonna get at da tore.

Pie – as in: I gonna be Uniqua da Pie.

Pot – as in: Noah tay in you own pot.

Tay – as in: When we get home, I gonna tay my soos on.

Got-lyd – as in: When we get home, I goin in da gotlyd.



How are we going doing? Geniuses, I know. But wait While penning my application to the Mother of the Year Committee, Sammy speared me today with the following blow.

Sam: “Mommy, I wish you could do what Daddy does”

Me: “What do you mean, Sam”

Sam: “I wish you could go to work and Daddy could be with us.”

Me: insert something on the high road about the breadwinner and all of us loving them

Sam: Daddy is my favorite. He’s better than you”

Here are some recent cutes while painting (in Mommy & Daddy's t-shirts as smocks, including the first one I ever swiped from Scott - 13 years ago!!!!!), reading, playing, scratching and just play ol' wiped out! Better to get it all in as one long blog than to wait for time to post another one! Stay tuned next week or so.



















































































































Haircuts and calls to Gramma using the vacuum cleaner attachments. I love Aidan patiently waiting while Noah gives him racing stripes.























































So happy to have Mom & Gina here this weekend. I really wish it could have been longer. I just wish we could be closer. On the plus side, I do love living near this. (note the sand angels)




















2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I move in with you?.....miss you all like crazy! Julia

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Now, aren't you glad you live there? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home