Whoa Mama

Monday, December 05, 2011

oh snap!

Without getting into the ugly details, my oldest had a very bad time at his after school program today. He does not have to spend much time there on a typical week and he usually doesn't mind at all. Today was without question, the exception.

I went to pick them all up and the group leader came out to tell me that the group had had a very bad day with behavior among other things. He quickly add that S was not involved at all, but that he thought I should know as things had been so bad. Well my guy blew past him and was headed out the door when he was called back. He was clearly steaming, but wasn't going to say a word.

When nudged a bit, he rounded on the leader with "EVERYTHING HERE SAYS "Boys and Girls Club, a **positive** place for kids. It says a positive place for kids. Well it was NOT positive today!"

It all turned out fine, but I cannot help but score one for the smart kid whose mom has a degree in social work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home