Whoa Mama

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Roses are Red....

 I spent my first Mothers Day, exhausted and snuggling a boy only hours old. I've shared Mothers Days with all three of my boys' birthdays. I adore being the mom to these smart, loving, challenging, inspirational little men

This year, I played board games on the floor while the 10 y.o. "brought the party music"(his quote) toting his mp3 and portable speaker pumping DLR era Van Halen. In a show of true love, I let him start the crossword, which could easily be a hanging offense in my world. Among many other moments this year, for doing my favorite job, I was rewarded with the 8 y.o.'s delivering these to me.  What a reward!

Mommy
I love you the goldest
I love you the color of the golden weapons of Ninjago that bring peace.
I love you the color of the interesting chatter of the lizard's feet
I love you the color of the smell of hot yummy spaghetti
I love you the color o f the lion's golden coat
I love you the color of the awesome taste of ravioli
The call of a perigan (sp) falcon
The eyesight of a jaguar
The face of a dog named Violet
I love you the goldest

love, Aidan



Mommy
I love you the bluest
I love you the color of happy bark (he quickly told me that that was meant to be "Violet's happy bark")
I love you the color of a dolphin jumping high
I love you the color of the dark quiet
I love you the color of the pretty quiet morning
I love you the color of yummy mac and cheese
The sound of a waterfall falling
The peace of our home
The sound of a trickling stream
I love you the bluest.

love, Noah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home