Whoa Mama

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bath time

Tonight was bath night. For everybody. Usually we either do one boy at a time or do everybody at once. Tonight, we let Sam stay in and did the babies one at a time with him. He's much more amenable to sharing everything in the tub (toys, water, space, attention) when both babies are there. It's like he gets wrapped up in the chaos too and doesn't have time to get too focused on anything. But tonight he was tired and wound up tonight. I felt like the "NO Mommy"; I was no-ing and don't-ing every other sentence. Finally my reprieve came when Scott tagged me out to put Noah in. Aidan was done and we went to get dressed. Of course the phone rings. Aidan's naked, but had a full diaper before the tub and was sitting in warm water for 10 minutes. I think I'm safe to let his chunky butt cruise around the floor for a minute. I go to the office (10 feet away from him) to get the pen I needed. Something made me turn around to see him sitting straight up flicking his fingers in the stream of pee he's making, trying to catch it. At least he was on the wooden floor not the rug.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger Jen14221 said...

I do not know how you do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home