Whoa Mama

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

R & S and Pee

I included in my lasts post and in many others, the funny things that come out of my kids mouths. I have had to say to Aidan and Noah, "please say that again. I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying."

Aidan was telling me which "Cooby Doo" episode he liked. He said, "Da payce one". Each time he said "payce" deliberately and each time I could hear his frustration mounting, especially since I was saying, "the PURSE one?". "No, do PAY-ce one". I was sticking in the typically absent "R", when I should have been inserting the equally truant "S".

On another note entirely, we have been at the potty training for some time and are quite successful. Boys are geared up with these erratic pieces of equipment that just when I think I've crossed the line, I get sprinkled on again. Today Aidan got me from between the seat and the bowl. (Thanks for the shirt, Amber!) We are trying to get Noah to stand like a big boy and he has the ability to hit *every* wall in the bathroom. Any bits of wisdom? (besides for my mother's input "get used to wet tissues")

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ok - I don't even speak remedial toddler. WHAT episode does he like? And check out my blog for an account of today's activities.

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Leah said...

Space :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home