Whoa Mama

Monday, March 26, 2007

Week in Review

Here we are, Monday again!
I kicked off last week with a trip to
the spa with Aidan & Noah's future mother-in-law. To quote, Marty the Lion aka Chris Rock, "it was off the chizang!!" We lounged, hottubbed, sauna-ed and lunched before we had any treatments, so by the time 2:30 rolled around and the massages began we were already pretty loose. Add in a massage and a facial and we were butter! It was an absolutely phenomenal way to spend a day and I can now forget that I was a single mom for 2 months. How is it though, I can feel the exhaustion of any given Thursday night in January, but I can hardly remember the spa?!

Last week I got my CT license! It only took two trips.


I had two GNOs (home parties) this weekend...finally. It looks like a may actually have business here again. But if you are reading this in Connecticut or Rhode Island and would like a night a pampering, I'M YOUR GIRL!!!

We introduced the boys to their betrothed and I had some much needed girlfriend time.

Then we got thumped Friday with barfing boys! It was a fast mover and I think we're in the clear now.


And tomorrow, we've got kindergarten registration. How quickly we've gone from this:



to this:

Yes, Mom, I will get you a copy :-)

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Talk about the pillow fights. There were pillow fights at the spa, right?

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Gina said...

wow .... I've said this a number of times lately ... I can't believe that he's going to be 5!!! craziness .....

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The men at the spa WERE having pillow fights. How did you know? I bet when you go to the spa, Scott, you win all the pillow fights.

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger mollymaureen said...

oh. my. god. kindergarten already?

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Damn, I want to go to the spa next time!

Leah - love the pict. in your profile and the new layout. I have been trying to decide if I am going to change my layout too, but basically I am too lazy. See ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home