Whoa Mama

Monday, June 25, 2007

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

Our eighth anniversary was last Tuesday. Due to an overindulgent trip to Bermuda waiting in the wings and the general chaos surrounding getting Sammy through is last week of school and transporting the kids to Gramma's for the weekend, we had a bottle of wine at home and exchanged no presents...or so I thought. Scott gave me a fun necklace from a jewelry artisan in Chester, CT. She has a funky style that I've always loved.

Important side fact to the story, the boys have been digging up little plastic beads from the sand box for the past several months. They call them "magic beads".


I put on my new necklace the other day and Noah fondled it lovingly and said, "Zou have magic beads on zey nacklace". If only Dina Varano knew!

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy aniversary Leah! the day also remembered as "game 6" :)
Colleen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home