Whoa Mama

Friday, May 18, 2007

Public Service Announcement

The next time any of you go to Ikea, please get Esther another recycle bin. Ladies & gentlemen, I think we all have $9 of love for Esther & John. Without question these are fantabulous items for recycling and we all love our planet too. It is a win-win.

Last but not least, it will prevent another near-homicidal moment like this one.

Maybe if someone had taken the five finger discount, we could be on our way home to meet Deuce. Yes, I know, 4th trimester taunting is a technical foul, so the first back-up bin is on me.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Leah - please tell Esther (I've already left her a message and she doesn't know me, so I won't stalk her) Anyway -- please tell her that not only did I bleach my bathroom floor because of her blog but while doing that - I noticed how DISGUSTING my shower curtain was so now I've just finished scrubbing that because I'm not going out this time of night for a new one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home