Whoa Mama

Monday, April 30, 2007

Things are not always what they seem.

So after we got all the kids to church and the twins managed to get out dry. It was off to the Pawcatuck Little League Opening Day. By the way, I can't believe Scott hasn't posted any of the 500 pictures I took that day. It was fun. There were easily 7000 kids marching in their baseball uniforms behind the color guard. I'll let Scott fill in the rest after I scoop the money shoot.



Before the festivities, Sammy was feeling a little clingy and maybe a bit protective over his brothers in the face of the huge crowd. Maybe he was just extra holy.




Some nasty, smart assed pre-teens were snickering and staring. I thought, "what nasty little shits!! laughing at my sons loving each other!!" Until I realized that what they were snickering at was Noah pulling up his shirt to drop his drawer and pee! If you look closely, you can see Noah just to Scott's left...



1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

So cute! That is a good number too - lucky #7, many greats wore that number, Micky Mantle and John Elway for starters!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home