Whoa Mama

Friday, August 03, 2007

Trains for Dinner


"Mommy, I would really appreciate it if you and Daddy took my brothers and me to that train station pizza store again today"

That was three days ago. I have dangled that carrot for days and last night we went to Pizza Works where they have model trains driving around the entire place AND it is literally 30 feet away from the tracks on which run the Accela.

Needless to say the same boys, who inhaled a large pizza two weeks ago, hardly choked down a piece each.

And while we have missed some serious photo ops, we do have something to show for this event grace a Scott's fancy new Blackberry which out of deference to my husband's love of technology, I must say took and emailed this pic!



2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Blogger mollymaureen said...

That picture looks like a scene from Harry Potter.

 
At 12:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're waiting for the next installment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home