Whoa Mama

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm really really sorry!!!!

Listen, readers, I know that I usually regale you with cute boy pix. This is not one of those.

Last night Scott & I were out and it was mid-life crisis night. There were several middle-aged couples and several acid-washed jean, newly-tattooed woman fawning over salt & pepper topped men strutting their fake tans. None of which I find offensive, just mildly amusing. And then, my friends, I spotted something that was decidedly *not* amusing.






Yes, folks, that is a black thong on a dude!! There is no was he did not know that was smiling all night long. This picture is one of several attempts we made to accurately capture the creepiness. It was only after the third try that I realized that Scott's fancy phone, even after recent adventures HAS A FLASH! Yet still, he just settled more and more into the evening while his shorts settled more and more around his hips. I think he was flaunting and it was pointed at me. EWWWwwwwWWw!!! I just don't know how he thought she would respect him in the morning when he starts like this.

I promise that I will atone for this evil with adorable picture of children.

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

That is truly upsetting. Yuck!

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Leah- You are awesome.

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Brendan wants you to know that this is equivilent to guys that take pictures up girls skirts on the escalator and post them on the web.

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Leah said...

And can tell Brendan that any self-respecting woman knows when her coin slot is showing and makes a concerted effort to cover it up, not shimmy further to display it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home