Whoa Mama

Monday, March 17, 2008

BufBloPoFo - catching up without the pressure

Going back to Day 11:
I, Leah Eagan-Stoddard, do long division while running, love Def Leppard & Blues Traveler, have a true love of skin care products and could wash my face and re-apply products many many times a day, H-A-T-E repetitive ticking noises (read as: most of the time spent in a day by my children), love driving, am not as good of a gardener as some would believe, and love taking surveys. When I was little, I begged my mom to let me fill out the census.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Gina said...

It must be something in our genes ... I LOVE a good survey!!! I think I did our census one year too! And well, let's be honest, who DOESN'T love to wash their face and re-apply products?!?!?

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Ms. Blanchette said...

When I was little, I begged my mom to let me cast her vote for president. (She didn't give in.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home