Whoa Mama

Friday, May 16, 2008

Where the hell have I been

So I had a wonderful trip home to Buffalo. I even have terrific pictures...which I haven't posted. And, let's face it, maybe I never will. But here's hoping.

Then, we had birthdays times 4. Scott & I got dressed nice and shiny . I have a picture to prove it. Which I might post....someday.

Aidan, Sam and Noah had birthdays and a party. We had friends and cousins and pirate paraphernalia. We were scarfed, tattooed, played games and generally made merry. I have pictures. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, I have been busting my butt to plan a golf outing. My first. At the schmancy, Misquamicut Club. I am exhausted. It was a success and I have pictures. AND HERE THEY ARE!!!!

This is what my darlings while I was last-minute prepping:




This is where I had to spend the day. It was rough.











This is the money shot of the course. It overlooks salt marshes and the Atlantic Ocean beyond that. The guy in the brown won a trip to Ireland. Did I mention we had great prizes?!



So that is my lag since BufBloPoFo in a nutshell. Summer's almost here. Maybe you'll see some fun from the spring before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home