Whoa Mama

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life is Better in Headgear




I've conceived of this series of images after Sammy jumped off the bus in his George Washington hat. If occured to me how frequently they just dress up for fun or for school (see the fish hats) and that they won't always, so here's a few highlight from a year of kindergarten and a year of nursery school. Also check out my new link below to a home heating fundraiser I am kicking off for the homeless shelter/soup kitchen/community agency where I am fortunate enough to work.
Enjoy! I promise I'll get better about my posts now that the boys go off to school every day...OMG!!!!!
































































































2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM , Blogger Jaime said...

Hi Leah...the picture with the twins in the dino hats is priceless!!! What fun it is to be a kid!!

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger mollymaureen said...

We miss you guys much. How cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home