Whoa Mama

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bragging without mention of my children???

BufBloPoFo topic of the day is: Bragging

OK, here goes:
  1. I have not one but 2 Masters Degrees (MBA & MSW).
  2. I make the very best chocolate chip cookies (and yes, Esther, we need to have an old fashioned bake-off).
  3. I can play three musical instruments, one of them happens to be the BASSOON. and raise your hand if you can even pick a bassoon out of a line up.
  4. I created, marketed and executed a kick-ass fundraiser that turned on/kept on the heat for over one hundred people who otherwise would have gone without heat in their homes this winter.
  5. I can usually whip together a dinner from whatever falls out of my fridge in under 30 minutes, while managing homework, observing the parade of projects coming out of backpacks and re-packing lunchboxes.
  6. I spend 5 months in France, one month of it was in Paris and the rest of the time was in a French immersion program working on restoration in Provence. here:
  7. I had a mountain of raw bar at my wedding following all-can-eat lobsters at my rehearsal dinner.
  8. I birthed a baby in under 6 hours, without so much as a Tylenol. The only help came from Scott, Gina & the heaven-sent midwife & L&D nurses.
  9. My husband has fabulous taste in jewelry!
  10. I've mentioned this before, I used to live 9 minutes from the ocean. This was the view on my daily commute. And this was where we would go to the beach all summer long
OK - I'm done.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger Esther said...

GAME ON!!! You do make a mean chocolate chip. Although I wouldn't call chocolate chip my forte, I do make the best cut-outs on this earth.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

AND you are completely dependable in a crises, a great friend, a nurturing soul and one hell of a funny lady. Not to mention generous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home