Whoa Mama

Friday, November 11, 2005

49 Days

Thanks to Katie B, I've got the Christmas countdown officially ticking away.

Barring my kids, who are going to get a play table, some crayons and a Little People (Person?) or two and my husband, who is getting ___________, my Christmas shopping is just about done!! Now I don't mean this as a brag, but rather as an accomplishment. The less shopping that I have to do in the frenzied month of December, the more cookies we'll be baking! YUM!

A word of caution: if Sam offers you a cookie that he tells you he decorated, know that he licks his fingers between every swipe of frosting.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Blogger Cecilia said...

Aren't you supposed to lick your fingers between every swipe of frosting? And then lick the cookie and start all over?

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Cecilia said...

Mary just called me...she would like to know why you're buy your sons a midget for Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home