Whoa Mama

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

PSA

There's been a massive storm. I've been housebound with the kids. We've been to New England for a wedding without the kids. We've had Halloween. I met ANITA!!!!

But the most blog-worthy thing I've got is a fantabulous new bra. From Target of all places! For $14.99!!! Ladies, back me up here. A good bra is a treasured, yet elusive possession. I'll save you all the details of how and why this was discovered. Suffice to say that this is way better news to share than how PBS kids saved my children's lives when we were all near our breaking point after 4 days without power.

Oh, so if you are like me, the girls' best friend is: Gilligan & O'Malley® Ultimate Microfiber Unpadded Bra. Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger Jen14221 said...

Yes, but do they make it in a 40-DD? Because my girls are HUUUUUUGE, like Billy Fuccillo.

 
At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No info on the sizing :-(
I am really glad I don't have to buy a car anytime soon!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home