Whoa Mama

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ANITA RODDICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I get to meet in person, with only 19 other people, the most inspirational, awe-inspring, dynamic woman EVER!!! I get to meet Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop, parent company of The Body Shop at Home!!! She is giving a talk at Syracuse University at the end of this month and I have been invited to come as a leader with The Body Shop at Home. For two hours, I get to hang with the most influential woman in socially responsible business!!! She is also funny and engaging and made a room of 1000 women shout "vagina" because our new VP is a man and said how he wasn't sure how to feel about being the only man in a room so many women.
I AM THE LUCKIEST PERSON EVER!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home