Whoa Mama

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Cookies Anyone?

Sammy woke up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday. Noah took every opportunity to show me that he had no regard for any limit. Aidan was along for the ride. Too hard to swim upstream.

The stage being set, Sammy had a terrific day at school. His name was under the happy face and he came home beaming and energetic. Aidan and Noah were really good all day especially considering our day included the car wash, the mall and Wegmans. They wore big boy pants all day, which are hardly "big", but they aren't diapers. YIPPEE!!!


There were 87 people in every aisle in Wegmans with a mean age of approximately 87. It was easily the longest grocery shopping trip ever. We had to make two stops at the potty (15 minutes each), got daddy lunch, waited in line at the coffee, deli *and* fish counters, ran into three people I know through The Body Shop at Home, chit-chat with the octogenarian whose ass Noah grabbed, and finally navigate my way through the sea of Cadillacs and Jaguars (it *was* the Amherst Wegmans) to get to pick up the groceries at the carry out station.

Fast forward to post-nap, which was only a 45 minute reprieve, Sammy came home (see above) and we were right back to 7:30 this morning. Scott & I were committed to our discipline which was to take away Noggin for the afternoon. Now they are usually allowed to watch some TV, we try to keep it to a reasonable amount and educational if possible. They wouldn't get fed most nights were it not for Noggin though. We did take it off the table because Sam was so tough early. If you've met my son, than you know that he would remember if we went back on our punishment and I'd pay for it for the rest of my disciplinary career. They teamed forces and were going berzerk. This led us to the following.












1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because my husband is home today, VH1 Classic is on in the background as I was reading this. This is what I heard while looking at your pictures of your adorable sons: "Pour some sugar on me . . ."

Perfect.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home