Whoa Mama

Monday, December 11, 2006

If you can't laugh

All week long I've been trying to post a blog. We've made it through week one with Scott gone. We made it to school on time (mostly) on the three days Sam went. I got Christmas shopping done. I even did two GNOs. I only ordered pizza for the boys once. I exercised every day.

The last item in that list is the only thing for which I can take full credit. Gina, Mom, Dad, Betty are the reasons I was able to get out and really get stuff done. Thank you seems not only redudent but insufficient.

The last item on the list is also the inspiration for the title. I have a low impact piece of exercise equipment that is not exactly exciting, but it's better than nothing. I flicked on the Exercise On Demand channel. It is a cornucopia of fitness fun! (yes, I'm really serious) So finishing 21 minutes on the exer-snoozer, I watched Cardio Hip-Hop to see if I liked it. Looked good.

Insert giggles here.

I have no rhthym. And tried this little routine on my area rug that has no pad underneath. I almost fell, and I think that would have been a better visual than me trying to do Hip Hop. My dance teacher once told me I was the only person she'd ever known who couldn't count music and move at the same time.

I broke a sweat and laughed the whole time. I think I'll try Power Pilates.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Blogger Esther said...

Mom always told me that my first laugh was when she sang to me. Julia's was definitely when I danced for her. Cardio Hip-Hop sounds hilarious.

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I hear that laughing burns just as much calories as actually doing hip hop.... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home